Dr Jane Davis is a GP based in Cornwall.
Over the last fifteen years, she has trained with Dr Sarah Gray in order to develop an extended role in Women’s Health in Primary Care.
She is particularly interested in Menopause and is recognised by the British Menopause Society as a specialist in the field.
Jane also works as a Specialty doctor in Contraception and Sexual Health for the Royal Cornwall Hospital Trust.
Jane trains other health care professionals in Women’s Health through the Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare and the Primary Care Women’s Health forum. She is also a tutor for the Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry, University of Plymouth.
She enjoys medical writing for clinical and non-clinical readers.
Locally, she has been GP practice lead for Menopause. Nationally, she has worked with NICE on developing the Quality Standard for Menopause Management.
Jane has recently featured on BBC Breakfast encouraging women to talk about menopause. Click here to view.
- RCGP – Royal College of General Practitioners
- FRSH – Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare
- BMS - British Menopause Society
- EMAS – European Menopause Society
- IMS – International Menopause Society
- PCWHF – Primary Care Women’s Health Forum
- HEA – Higher Education Academy
- BMA – British Medical Association
- MPS – Medical Protection Society
- GMC - General Medical Council